About Me

My photo
you know me well too much maybe!

A trip to China for Stem Cell Medical Treatments

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Inside and Outside World

Since not much happened today, I took a couple of videos so you might have an idea of where we are. One video is from the inside of the hospital, on the 20TH floor which it's where we are; the whole floor is taken by the biotech (www.beikebiotech.com). The other video I took when I went out to the local supermarket, the RT Market. By the way, remember I got to buy a very expensive green tea? Well, let me tell you this: that must have to be the most healthiest tea in production in this planet because it tasted so bad I can't even begin to describe. It was bitter and dry as a piece of paper. I had it hot and I felt I was going to throw up, it was simply disgusting. I asked one of my translator friends here and he told me: Carlos, green tea, good for body, good for soul. Very healthy, cleans body. Cleans body, yeah right; cleans body, mind, soul, thoughts, anger, happiness... I mean, not two hours passed and I don't want to be specific here, but I heard fireworks of all kind. I lost gravity, I cannot believe how light I felt afterwards. OK, sorry, to many details!

Anyways, we slept through the night, Marujita had a good sleep. It seems that the sedatives yesterday did a better job because she did not complain and had no problem falling asleep. Again, no fever or vomit, so she is taking it good as before. I did wake up this morning at around 5AM so I could dedicate some time to work. I called several people at my office in Miami, which is twelve hours behind. I also got to talk with some of my people in Lima, PerĂº, who are thirteen hours behind. Everything seems fine, but I can sense the voice of stress and frustration on almost everybody. I guess we all need to take a break sometimes and I don't mean vacation. I mean personal time dedicated completely to yourself so you can read, think, breath, connect. It is so easy to loose focus on yourself and the worst part is that if you loose focus on yourself, you loose focus on everything around you.

Some of the good things that I have been practicing from my readings is that. In order to portray any feeling to the outside world, one has to tune up internally those same feelings. If you feel accumulated anger, you will express anger; if you feel sadness, you will express and attract sadness. If you feel love, you will spread love and attract love to your life. And sometimes (or most of the time I should say) we don't pay attention to such a simple concept, we rather go day by day excusing ourselves and justifying our lives as victims of problems of our past. I have learned but yet need to practice so much more, that any incidents life throws at you are lessons to be learned. A mistake is only a mistake if it happens only once; after that you need to take action. So if we take bad experiences from the past and learn from them rather than victimize ourselves, we are doing nothing more than investing in personal and internal growth. And as we learn how to do this, something even better happens, we teach the outside world to do the same. I hope to become a better person every day, yes, but I will not achieve this simple goal if I don't contribute to the outside world.

Benefit from every experience you have to enlighten your darkness and in the process let others feel the same way. I read something in one of these books that really caught my attention. As I am a man of science (and a rookie spiritual human being) numbers serve to better describe any given explanation. So I read that the heart's electromagnetic field is five thousand times more powerful than our minds'. So imagine if you could just try to exteriorize this force by simply smiling to someone letting them feel you care. If you exploit this on an every day basis, let me tell you, you might conquer yourself and hence, the world! If you happen to know how to do this, please teach me how.

"Namaste." How many of us haven't heard that word before. Today I get to know what it means and it is so important because we only have to look at that person passing by and say it out loud in our heads. While there are many meanings for this powerful word, namaste can be resumed to "I honor the highest and best of you". Wow, what a powerful statement to transmit to someone else!

OK, enough of my frustration and rationalization, let's go to the fun part. Here are the videos that I took using my blackberry, so I apologize for the bad quality and resolution.

As I mentioned before, this was taken on my way to the RT Market, the local Kmart here. As you can see the preferred method for transportation are motorcycles and bicycles.

This video is taken inside of the hotel as you can see (did I just say hotel, I meant hospital) and it occupies the whole 20TH floor of the building. On my left as soon as the video starts, are the rooms. Then you can see some rehabilitation equipment, one of the kitchens we use every day and the TV and entertainment room where I do most of my reading.

And so I will leave you for some sweet and sour chicken and steamed rice which was delivered to our room. Yes, that's right, I did not come so far to eat at KFC, Mc Donalds or Pappa John's (only when menus are impossible to understand).

Go ahead read, think, meditate, enjoy. Love you all, unconditionally, always and forever.

Tuto.38

1 comment:

  1. Hello from "soupy" Florida!
    Reading your blogs has become what I do first every morning and now that your posting videos and pictures even better. After leaving China, you'll have to keep on bloging (at least for a while) for us who are addicted to them. Ok?
    Something interesting about what you're reading is that the mind gets in the middle trying to rationalize everything, I know it sounds crazy, but try to read without thinking, with practice you'll get it. And then you'll find that there is no world outside, everything comes from you.

    Our only purpose in life is to be happy, so let's go for it!
    love Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Nuevo Sinlge de Malanga "Dime" Mi Hermano, Aristides Barbella

"Shattered" Performed by Amy Kuney

Followers