About Me

My photo
you know me well too much maybe!

A trip to China for Stem Cell Medical Treatments

Saturday, May 30, 2009

No Valgo Nada...

I am so tired I cannot feel my hands. Last night was a very hectic one as the little girl woke up at 3, 4 and 5AM crying for no particular reason. Once I wake up, it's hard to go back to sleep; I felt I was going to go crazy.

Last night we went to eat at an Italian place on West Lake. Today, we left for the safari / zoo at 12PM, spent like 4 hours there and then we headed for the Hyatt to take advantage on an amazing brunch. I threw live chicken at the tigers and lion and even we did something unexpected. I will tell you all about tomorrow as I post pictures and video about this place. It was crazy, cruel and crazy.

Right now I have to go sleep, I am extremely tired to write here, we just got back from brunch.

Love all unconditionally, always and forever.

Tuto.38

1 comment:

  1. Looking at yesterday's videos, I don't know if you agree with me, but MaJosefina has a different face expression like more mature more alert less babylike. Maybe from seeing her every day you don't notice but I do. Say hi to Alejandra and to the three of you all my love and admiration!

    ReplyDelete

Nuevo Sinlge de Malanga "Dime" Mi Hermano, Aristides Barbella

"Shattered" Performed by Amy Kuney

Followers