About Me

My photo
you know me well too much maybe!

A trip to China for Stem Cell Medical Treatments

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Simple Things

Simple things
We take pleasure in the simple things
We take pride in little victories
And we wear our simple crowns
Oh, tugs of war, we battle ships and thunderstorms
And naked is our uniform
It’s our simple hand-me-down



It's just blows my mind off when you experience the laws of attraction. If you haven't read "The Secret" or watched the movie/documentary, laws of attraction means that all that we really desire and everything we set our positive minds to, we attract, it will come a reality. Basically, we attract all those things we put our heart and trust into; you must picture yourself in your mind, experiencing that which you want, and it will be yours, guaranteed. That is the simplest way to describe it I believe, but let me tell you it has surprised me more than once and it's a very fascinating thing to happen. You must believe though, you have to trust it will become a reality for it to present itself, but it does happens. Give it a try, start by watching the documentary and see for yourself that such a simple concept really works.



It works for both your material conscious mind as well as for your subjective subconscious mind. What I mean by that is, that if you want something so hard and constantly believe it will be yours, it will happen. But most importantly, the subjective part of your mind also works in the same way. If all you give is love, positiveness, optimism, truth, respect for others, this will come back at you when you least expected.



The paragraph on the beginning of this blog is a part of a song from a very talented writer and singer that I met via youtube.com. She has probably been posting videos for a long time, but it was now that I came across her music. I was not searching for anything specific, I was looking for a video that showed the guitar tabs for a song I want to learn how to play on my guitar. And for some reason, there she was; there was her music and her amazing talent, presented to me in a completely random pattern. The lyrics can not be more true, and the feeling of peace and positive mind that her music provides is something amazing, very relaxing. Her name is Amy Kuney, and if you search youtube.com for her songs, you will too be amazed.



Simple things. How many times do we take those for granted, but yet when we pay attention, it makes such an impact. I can't say this enough because for the fact that they are simple, we ignore them. Calling an old friend, enjoying a fresh squeezed orange juice instead of one from a bottle, greeting someone you don't know, writing your thoughts in a piece of paper. Simple things, yet so powerful. Go ahead, try your own version and see what happens. Live it, enjoy it, embrace it. It will make your day, I will guarantee that because it has happened to me and you and I are not different. We are both human beings who deserve a happy and gracious life. We are not machines, we have feelings and we have senses, we must exploit these senses.



I believe the universe is completely aligned with us, don't let the fear of the uncertain slow you down. After all, an uncertain simple thing has to be completely harmless, no bad can come out of it. It is its nature, its way of being and existing, no more, no less.



Marujita had a great night, she slept almost all the way through, waking up at about 6AM. But it's good because in this far away side of the world, the sun comes out at 5AM. One thing I can notice and I have no idea if its got to do with progress, is watching her smile. I think I saw her smile once, but never before. Her mood is loosing up and probably she will develop more social skills in time. Well, she has to, it's her job in this planet just by carrying that name. She has to be hyper, not letting people talk; she has to be on top of everything and everyone, just as her beautiful and loving grandmother. There is no other choice, her universe is aligned, but this time, aligned to the spirit of the most fun living person I have ever met. And I am so proud to be her son, I cannot start describing it, it will take a whole book.



Simple things; sometimes a smile is such a simple thing, but what a difference!









Tonight we have a little party for our friend Pedro who is going back home tomorrow. He is done with his boy's seven injections and ready to go back; lucky him! I will be cooking for every one tonight and I have chosen a mix no different than the place we are now. Remember Marco Polo was the first western person to come to this place, he called it "City of Heaven"? Well, in honor of Pedro, all the staff at the hospital, Marco Polo himself and all our friends, I will cook a Chinese-Italian dish. Basically, this will be a tomato-based cheese sauce, but instead of regular pasta, of course, Chinese noodles! I will tell you all bout it tomorrow, I have no idea what's going to come out of this. Chinese people are not very cheese-like, so finding a good cheese is almost impossible. I came with an idea and I hope it works, otherwise it's going to be dog food. No wait, there are no dogs in China, can anyone tell me why?

As usual, love you all unconditionally, always and forever!

Tuto.38

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for these pictures! They mean everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!! dale de mi parte muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale, como mama se lo significante que son esas sonrisas...ya veran que vienen muchas mas!!! Leo el blog semanalmente y los tengo presentes en mis oraciones. Son unos papas admirables!
    Lisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUE BELLEZA DE SONRISA!!!!!
    I can't wait to see more of those!!!!

    We are waiting for you!!!
    Besos a los 3!!!!
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soy Consuelo, trabajo en CENTER Caracas. Mariale te recuerdas de mi? Pienso en "la bebita mas linda" todos los dias, y siempre la tengo en mis oraciones. Dios actua de manera misteriosa, y definitivamente con una sonrisa angelical como la de Marujita, se ve a Dios en toda su magnificencia. Saludos. potala24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Nuevo Sinlge de Malanga "Dime" Mi Hermano, Aristides Barbella

"Shattered" Performed by Amy Kuney

Followers